How can I make footer area with the WP Bakery plugin

How can I make footer area with the WP Bakery plugin?
I need a section that needs to be updated throughout all of the pages.
How do I create a template with WPBakery that I can set on every page,
but update any changes from the template itself????

Also, how to I set a position to background images, the css doesn't allow me any changes.
The !important rule, doesn't allow me the overwrite the css

Comments

• Hello,
    I'm afraid you will not be able to create this kind of footer.
    Of course, you can create a section which will be always on the bottom of the content and it will look like the footer, but it will not be possible to change all of the footers while you update the template - every time you change something on your template, you will have to remove and add it once more.

About the second question, can you send me a link to that page?
    It will be much easier for me to understand the source of the problem.
    Thanks
  • Hi Pablo,
    I want to make the bottom image (map), to be positioned bottom right, so the icons are visible on every screen size.
    The idea is to make that map responsive for all screen size.
  • You inserted it as a background image for whole container - the best way to achieve that will be by using 1/2 wraps, on first wrap informations about it and on next wrap image with map.

But, as I see, all of the icons are visibile, even if it's full width, did you solve the problem?
    Thanks
  • No, I didn't Pablo.
    I need to overwrite the default image position from center, to bottom right.
    How do I do that?
  • Paste that CSS code into the Theme Options > Custom CSS & JS > CSS
    html body .vc_custom_1575750446168{
    background-position: bottom right !important;
    }
    Thanks
  • edited December 2019
    that worked, but every time I make updates to that row, it's changing the numbers in the class name and I need to update the CSS as well with the new class name for that row, it's really hard to make responsive tweaks on this theme and the visual composer is lacking some basic settings, like setting up a position of a background image, hiding rows on mobile, creating re-usable sections like footers, CTA sections....

• These columns are coming from the WPBakery (they start with vc), it's not a betheme itself.
    Can you apply a unique class or id for that element? It would be easier to catch that and even while updating it the CSS will still be applied.

Muffin Builder has the background-position settings near the option for uploading a background image.
    Thanks
  • Theme is good overall, but there can be improvements.
    I like the Muffin Builder better, but with the Muffin Builder, you can't make 2 columns on mobile.
    Anyways thanks Pablo, 
    I am figuring out how these Responsive Options from the Inner Column Setting work, and I can see some imporvments on different screen sizes. 
  • According the WPBakery documentation is the same as the "Responsive Settings" from basic WPBakery.

See it here:

Thanks
  • Can I edit the page template so it has the footer section hard coded like this? http://prntscr.com/rd1lk7
  • I do not quite understand, of course you can create section like this using WPBakery or Muffin Builder.
    I'm not sure, how I can help you with this one at all.
    Thanks