Buttons are way too big on mobile

My action button and all the buttons on my slider appear way too big on mobile. I have done my best to play around with the responsive options but can't seem to make any progress. Thoughts?

mk.glass

Comments

• Hello,
    You have to change it in the RevSlider, it will not be possible in the theme options, BeTheme has separate options for buttons.
    Please, take a look at this documentation:

Thanks
  • Really having trouble because everything I see from themepunch support has a different interface that what came bundled with my theme. I also see a notification on wordpress that says this:

Hi! Would you like to activate your version of Revolution Slider to receive live updates & get premium support? This is optional and not needed if the slider came bundled with a theme.

By purchasing BeTheme do I also have the ability to get support from SliderRevolution or do I need to spend $26.00 do get a simple answer?
  • Slider Revolution says 'update required' however it says I need to purchase for the update, is this correct?
  • Update... I figured out slider revolution by finding old videos, however in my original question I also mentioned the action button on my menu / header (not sure of the correct term). The button says 'Get a quote'. I don't really like how it appears on mobile. Is there a way to control this? If I put this button into the header menu can I have it display differently than the others. 

Also, I have a 'featured products' section where I have 8 products listed. When I resize this down the display of my products goes from 2x4 (2 rows, four columns) to 8x1 (8 rows 1 column) how do I get this do go to 4x2 instead of 8x1?
  • First of all, please update your theme to the latest version, it's a little bit outdated.
    1) The Action Button cannot be modified on mobile, you can hide it or insert it to the menu, but you will have to turn on the "Minimal" option for header (Theme Options > Responsive > Header) and change the "Dropdown" menu to "Side Slide"

2) Sadly, there is no option for that - We provide only the original version of the WooCommerce plugin, we didn't change it in any way - you would have to edit the plugin's files and the wordpress plugin to achieve that.

Thanks