Can't remove the Coming Soon Page

I used a Coming Soon Page & Maintenance Mode by SeedProd plugin.  I disabled, deactivated and deleted the plugin.  
I still can not remove the coming soon page visible on my site http://profitsandprovisions.com.  
Is this a page or code within Be|Theme structure?
How do I turn the coming soon age off and on while I develop my site?

Comments

• Used a developers tool to see the "Coming Soon" page details that I thought was an activated plugin but was found it as "Under Construction" visual editor page.  

I was able to solve the problem with Appearance > BeTheme Options> Pages > Under Construction,  and turn OFF.

I assume the theme overrides the plugin?
    Headache for 2 days!

Nonetheless..Whoo ooh!
  • Hi,

we are glad to hear that you found built-in option for "Coming Soon" page :)
  • Can someone help i really need to turn off my coming soon option in betheme options. It allows me to turn it off. but when i save and reload the page it still says coming soon
  • @dannypage1 Please make sure you do not have any cache activate because this might be the reason why coming soon does not deactivate.
  • Having the same problem. Cache cleaned, tried another browser, not logged in. Still seeing Coming soon page. 
  • @fascaff Please be so kind and send us dashboard access privately thru contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason. Please don’t forget to let us know what for the access is.
  • Hi! There was another under construction plugin on that I didn't noticed. 
    Thank you! 

• I'm having the same issue. Coming soon page remain active. :(
  • whitetonefilms
    Hi,
    please check at theme options>pages>under construction.
    If this option is disabled and you still have the maintenance mode enabled, then check if you did not install any plugin for it or used some services provided by the hosting provider.
    thanks
  • Hello 
             Having the same problem. Cache cleaned, switched off coming soon page from under construction setting, tried another browser, not logged in. Still seeing Coming soon page.

I have shared the access details in private message, please check and let me know  
  • Hi!! I’m having the same issue. I have the toggle turned to off on the theme options and it still displays.
  • minjiatcova,
    Please always attach a link so we can check it out. If the page is
    offline(localhost) then our help will be limited, you will have to
    contact us when the page is online. Also please make sure that the page
    is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.
    It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot, for that use
    services like snag.gy or pasteboard.co
    thanks