I have set the Related Projects , but it doesn't work

I have set the  Related Projects , but it doesn't work ,what is wrong ?

On the other hand  I want to change words "Related posts", how do I do ?

Comments

• Hello,
    You are using the "Builder" template - it's removing the comments and related products and sharebox.
    There is no way to add it in the theme options, you would have to edit theme files to achieve that.
    Thanks
  • edited December 2019
    On the other hand  I want to change words "Related posts" to "Related Product", What should I do ?

I also want to remove the date that shown  ,what should I  do too??

• 1) You can change it in the Theme Options > Translate > Blog & Portfolio, there you can find the "Related Posts"

Which date, from related posts?
    Thanks
  • edited January 2020
    Thank you .It is Done.
  • Hello ,I found other problem.

1,  I changed related posts into related products, but the system comblines the blog and portfolio setting,   I have blog and product (portfolio) pages, I  changed  into replated products(portfolio), the blog page also shows that ,

If I want product page shows related product, the blog page shows  related post , how should I do ?
  • This is not possible to do in theme options, you would have to change the theme files.
    thanks
  • Please tell me which file I should modify .
  • Sadly, we do not provide help with the theme files customization, but surely you should check in the single-portfolio.php and includes/content-portfolio.php files.
    It should direct you to further steps.
    Thanks