Button color

I am trying to use a button on a dark background image, but no matter what color I select the button is basically translucent until you hover over it. Is there a way to make the color show when it is not being hovered over? Thanks! 

Comments

• Hi,
    Please always attach a link so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost) then our help will be limited, you will have to contact us when the page is online. Also please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.
    It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot, for that use services like snag.gy or pasteboard.co
    thanks
  • http://nmu.076.myftpupload.com/

the buttons are at the bottom of the page, the section right above the footer. I had another question, I've seen in the timeline feature being discussed on the forum but I can't find it. I am using visual composer. is it not available or is it called something different? 
  • If you don't see the item named the same, it means that it's not possible to use with the WPBakery.
    Also, if you want to change the style of buttons, please go to the Theme Options > General > Global

Thanks