Unknown tags inserted within the code

I have a page translated in German where unexpectly some <strong> tags appear for no reason. I didn't insert them. 
The item is a feature list and this is the code in Italian and English: 
<div class="column mcb-column mcb-item-mlti27oyj one column_feature_list">
<div class="feature_list" data-col="3">
<ul>
<li>
<span class="icon">
<i class="icon-check">
</i>
</span>
<p>private bathroom</p>
</li>
[.....]

while on the German translation it comes out to be like this:
<div class="column mcb-column mcb-item-oin9w2qqc one column_feature_list">
<div class="feature_list" data-col="3">
<ul>
<li>
<strong>
<strong>
<span class="icon">
<i class="icon-check">
</i>
</span>
<p>Barservice H24</p>
</strong>
</strong>
</li>

Those 2 <strong> tags appears from nowhere and they create a bad display of the list (ie not aligned). 
How can I remove those?
Thanks

Comments

• Hi,
    Please always attach a link so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost) then our help will be limited, you will have to contact us when the page is online. Also please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.
    It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot, for that use services like snag.gy or pasteboard.co
    thanks
  • edited January 2020
    Thanks for advice.
    The page is www.ilbattente1862.it/de/ - however I am forcing host on my pc to see it because we are still on development. If you directly go to that address it you'll see the old site. 

• Hey, this link goes to a 404 page, can you check it out?
    thanks
  • Yes, sorry. I didn't tell you where to force the hosts: 185.81.0.40 this is where you can see the page
  • Hi,

Please open your website in Firefox html mode (CTRL+U) and check html errors you got. Please fix them first and all should be fine.

Thanks!
  • Right, I can see all those errors. However this is the point: I just Copy and Overwrite the italian page into German. Why all those errors are not in italian and comes out in German? 
    I even tryed to delete the page and choose 'add translation' a second time but it's the same result. 

Also: I have no clue how to edit directly html of a page created with Muffin Builder inside WP. How can I edit it?

Thanks
  • edited January 2020
    Didn't you make a html mistake somewhere while translating?
    Even one not closed HTML tag can make this kind of issue.

Also, check if this issue appear, while only WPML is enabled.
    Thanks