Form Button Size and Color

I am trying to change the colour of the form button. Last time I used this it was was done through the theme options/colors/forms but this time around it is not located there. I also tried using the theme editor but the colour is not located there as well. Please guide me where to find the FORM Button Colour settings.

Comments

• Hi,
    Please always attach a link so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost) then our help will be limited, you will have to contact us when the page is online. Also please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.
    It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot, for that use services like snag.gy or pasteboard.co
    thanks
  • I thought that button configuration on Contact Form is pretty standard question. Contact Form 7 is also part of the original stack recommend by be theme. Here is an image of the button I am trying to change. Hope this helps.

• I wanted to check, if you didn't apply the theme color in theme options > colors > general, it should be set to "Custom" to inherit color.
    Also, it could be the custom css code.

Can you send us a link to your website if it won't help?
    Thanks
  • Thanks based on your feedback I found the solution. I just needed a guidance where to look.

Now the last thing I need to find is the pre-loading screen that is been generated as well as the loading icon used when the website is loading. That one I can not make a screenshot because it is loading very fast but it is the loading screen when the website is not loaded yet. There is currently a solid color and an icon that is indicating the loading. 

You have been super helpful so far and feedback is right on the spot. This is actually the reason why I like purchasing your theme. You have the best support ever.
  • I'm not sure what you mean by pre-loading screen, is it coming from the Revolution Slider?
    If so, you should look in the Revolution Slider.
    BeTheme does not have a pre-loader included

Glad to hear that repute about us :)
    Thanks