Featured image on sub header

Hi there! Is it possible to force the featured image of the blog posts to be its own subheader picture?
Thank you!

Comments

• Hi, you want to change the subheader of blog posts or just a post?
    If this first, just edit a blog post page and upload a Subheader image which is in middle of the page while editing.
    Cheers.
  • Thanks, Pablo, what I was hoping to get was actually to be able to see my featured image on the subheader section whenever I post something as a blog(the news in my case), Instead of looking at the same old picture on the subheader (which I have set on the Theme options at some point) for every post I make. Does that make sense?

Thanks again Pablo!!
  • Hello, just wanted to follow up on this: is there a way to automatically have the featured image of a post become the subheader image?

Currently I know we can manually to add the image to the subheader of a single post, but I will be importing a ton of posts soon with featured images, where I'd prefer to not manually configure each post. 
  • Sadly there is no option like that.
    Featured image can only overwrite the header image, but not the subheader.
    You have to insert it on every single post, there is a field 'subheader | image' where you can upload it.
    Thanks