Gallery Height..

Im having trouble with using the gallery with pictures that have different sizes. 
[gallery columns="5" link="file" size="full" ids="143,142,140,139,204" style="flat"]

one of the pictures I use is different size than the others and it looks not good in the gallery, is there any way to change this without having to edit the picture itself?

Comments

• Hi,
    Please always attach a link so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost) then our help will be limited, you will have to contact us when the page is online. Also please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.
    It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot, for that use services like snag.gy or pasteboard.co
    thanks
  • Ok, understandable:)

The hp is still not ready but I've only Pw protected it, so you can find it here:

http://surfers-soul-bungalow.com/

pw for the next few days then: aaa

Scroll down to localizations and attractions

then its quite obvious what i mean, i guess..

• That's because image you provided there has other resolution, they all have to be the same.
    In this case, you should set the desired resolution and use the thumb regeneration.
    Also, remember that if you will set the 1200x800 resolution, then all of the images which original source size will not cross that resolution, they will not change, they will stay with the original resolution.

To change the size of the default WordPress gallery images, please go to settings>mediaNotice!
    Remember to use thumbnail regeneration after you make your changes. Otherwise, the images will not change their size.

thanks