Changing Size of Menu and Subheader

2»

Comments

• THe 12px is between the menu items, you can chnge this value for your liking.
    It all depends on the resolution and the screen your are viewing the website.
    The only solution here would be to remove one of the menu items as there is too much of them and this is why the menu breaks.

• Thanks, 

if the "12px" is between the menu items, for what is "0" in the command? 

"padding: 0 12px"   

If I change this "0" to "50" the space gets also wider / bigger. 
  • edited January 2020
    Good thread. Love the theme.

If I use the #Subheader {padding: 20px 0;} fix, the height works great. But I want to split the .title into 2 lines. If I use width to limit the div, it breaks the title into 2 lines, but it pushes down the subheader and creates a little gap before the content.

How can I split the title into 2 lines? Thanks.

I am using this:

#Subheader { padding: 150px 0;}
    #Subheader::after {box-shadow:none !important;}
    #Subheader h1 {color:#ffffff !important;font-size:64px !important;letter-spacing:-2.2px !important;font-style:normal !important;font-weight:bold !important;width:500px !important;}
    #Subheader .title {padding-right:56px !important;padding-left:56px !important;}
  • Sadly, we do not have option to split the title into two lines, you would have to use a lot of CSS code to achieve that.
    Thanks
  • Ok, I guess I'll solve it on my own and post the fix here. Any ideas what to touch?
  • It's hard to say because I'm not sure what you want exactly to achieve.
    We strongly suggest not to touch it because of further responsive issues, there is a lot of elements which are inheriting the css code for other elements and if you will overwrite by accident some class which is necessary, you could make issue for more items/functionalities.
    thanks
  • Good advice, thanks.