Copyright & posts date not updating to 2020

Hello,

This is a bit of a lame issue: the date on my site's copyright isn't updating to 2020 on every page...but only on some of them?!
More importantly, it isn't updating it on the Home Page, this impacts on new articles that were written this year and still aren't showing up on the home page. 

What's weird is that the date and the blog articles are totally fine and normal when I am logged in as admin. 

Not sure how to proceed; I tried removing all cache, disabling certain plugins, checking General WP settings, updated the theme, in vain. 

Many thanks for your help
C.V

icthrive.com

Comments

• Hey,
    updating a single post will not change the date. You have to edit the post/page and change the date manually in the page options sidebar. You will find it on the top right.
    thanks
  • Hi Brian,

Thanks for getting back. 

My posts dates are just fine, but they are not showing up in my "latest articles" blog item on the home page. 
    The text and date I input in the copyright field (in the Theme Options > Footer > General) isn't showing up. 

Many thanks
    C.V 
  • 1) I can see the dates on the blog items properly, did you solve the issue?o

2) Probably your server is holding the cache.
    Please provide your custom "Copyright" in the Theme Options > Footer > General, and about some time, remove that.
    Thanks
  • Hello,

I somehow solved the issue by copying the site from a staging environment - this is very likely due to caching.

Thanks for your help
    C.V