rel canonical tag

Hi
I have cheeked and see you don't use "rel canonical tag" in blog pages ( the settings show the number of pages ), If it's correct how google understand that my blog post are not duplicate content ?

Comments

• Hey,
    we have basic seo options in the theme. If you want more advanced options, please use plugins like yoast.
    thanks
  • I have Yoast SEO Premium and I know you have basic options for that 
    I'm asking about the Important tag that separate for example 5 page of blog posts from duplicating ,
    I have Blog and I have 50 Article , in each page of my blog I set show only 10 articles and the others will be show on next pages , in the first page of course there is no problem , in second page we will have problem , because I couldn't find the  "rel canonical tag"  and I'm afraid that my blog post not to be SEO and Google think it is Duplicate content.

I don't know was that clear or you need more details.

Thanks
  • edited January 2020
    Sorry, but BeTheme does not have the canonical tag in the single posts.
    Probably, if you are using the Yoast SEO Premium plugin, there should be an option for that, but we are not sure about it.
    For more informations about related to that plugin, you should contact their support team, since you have the premium version, they should answer you about your SEO (and yoast seo) questions.

Thanks
  • Hi Pablo
    I youast seo automatically add this tag
    Thank you very much.
    :-*