Built-in slider motion by 1 step

edited January 2020 in Theme support
Hi!
Look- have some trouble with built-in slider. I use flat-carousel type to show the firm departments. If I click at arrows it scrolls all the carousel images to renew content. Ant IT IS VERY UNCONVENTIONAL. How to force it scroll one by one image? Dozens of sites use such managing as a standard, may be in Be there is any carousel slider to move at 1 step?

Comments

• Hi,
    Please always attach a link so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost) then our help will be limited, you will have to contact us when the page is online. Also please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.
    It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot, for that use services like snag.gy or pasteboard.co
    thanks
  • edited January 2020
    Ok, Pablo. I created the develop site:
    You can go to 3 section with a slider/ I simply wanna to scroll one by one  image...
    As I did with another theme here:

But I want to work with your theme, And Client say - I do not want so fast department scroll... What to do in this case?

• Hey,
    the built in slider has only the ability to scroll the whole line, there is no option to swipe it one by one.
    thanks
  • it is very pity... I have to use another plugin...