WooCommerce update

Hello.
I've just updated the WooCommerce and I got a messagge saying me that the themes is not updated and some functions could be not working well.
This is the message I got:

betheme/woocommerce/loop/pagination.php,
betheme/woocommerce/notices/error.php versione 3.5.0 è obsoleta. La versione attuale è 3.9.0,
betheme/woocommerce/notices/notice.php versione 3.5.0 è obsoleta. La versione attuale è 3.9.0,
betheme/woocommerce/notices/success.php versione 3.5.0 è obsoleta. La versione attuale è 3.9.0,

I've already the last version of Betheme on my site.
Could you kindly check and let me know.
Thanks in advance
Cinz

Comments

• Hi,
    Please always attach a link so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost) then our help will be limited, you will have to contact us when the page is online. Also please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.
    It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot, for that use services like snag.gy or pasteboard.co
    thanks
  • edited January 2020
    All my Betheme sites running WooCommerce show the same thing after the WooCommerce update today.

Your theme (XXXXXX) contains outdated copies of some WooCommerce template files. These files may need updating to ensure they are compatible with the current version of WooCommerce. 

betheme/woocommerce/loop/pagination.php,
    betheme/woocommerce/notices/error.php version 3.5.0 is out of date. The core version is 3.9.0,
    betheme/woocommerce/notices/notice.php version 3.5.0 is out of date. The core version is 3.9.0,
    betheme/woocommerce/notices/success.php version 3.5.0 is out of date. The core version is 3.9.0,
    betheme/woocommerce/single-product/add-to-cart/external.php,
  • Hello Pablo,
    my site is online.
    You can reach it at following link:

This is the screenshot admin panel with message:

• edited January 2020
    We will include the new version of the woocommerce in next betheme update on monday - it will fix that problem.
    Thanks
  • Hello Pablo,
    thanks you very much!
    Have a nice week-end
    Cinz