Action Button goes missing

Hi - I have a prelive site I'm working on https://www.prelive.bnfree.blog/ where I would like the mobile experience to match the desktop.  In this case, that's specifically related to the second "sign up" button in the top right corner.  

I have my reactive menu set to minimal currently.  
I would like my logo to stay left aligned as it is now plus have the action button appear w/o any menu icon on the right side when on mobile. 

I manage to get the action button to reappear when I switch out of minimal mode but this causes 2 issues.  First, my logo becomes center aligned and second it puts the action button in a new line (subheader?) below the header. 

Any advice?

Comments

• Hello,
    Indeed, if you want to display the Action Button, you have to activate your minimal header, but you can select, on which side you want to display the logo.
    Theme Options > Responsive > Header

Thanks
  • https://www.prelive.bnfree.blog/

could you take a look at my site?  I have the minimal header set for mobile and I'm not "hiding" the action button.  Currently no button shows on my phone :(
  • Hello,
    please try to delete your phone browser cache, I do not see the action button on mobile.
    thanks
  • I have cleared all the cache files using WP supercache.  Tried to reload on mobile and no dice. Saw an article that mentioned restarting my mobile device so also gave that a shot. Currently still not seeing the action button.  Below are two screen shots of the responsive settings. 

• As I see, you are using some third-party plugins which can be not working fine with our theme.
    Please disable all of the plugins, clear the cache of your browser and check, if the issue still exists.
    Thanks
  • Can you be more specific about which ones are conflicting?  Some I needed to install like WP super cache to be able to clear the cache as instructed above.
  • For now, disable all of them.
    If the issue will disappear, please turn all of the plugins one by one, then you will notice which one is trouble-making.

We are not sure which can be the source of that problem, but this is the most common way to check that.
    Thanks
  • Deactivated all plugins minus WooCommerce (needed for shop slider) and the signup action button still will not show. Any other ideas? My installed prebuild is "landing page" (purple header) I believe.

• Hello,
    I see that Pablo did not give you the correct information.
    If you want to see the action button on mobile, you have to DISABLE the minimalist header for mobiles screens. You can do that in theme options>reponsive>header
    thanks
  • Follow up question; when I disable minimal - the action button shows up below the logo as if its in new line or sub header.  Is there any way to get the logo and action button to show up on the same line?  Do I need to shrink my logo and it will auto align horizontally? Maybe another setting?  

I'm leaving the mobile config NOT minimal so you could see what i mean if you go to 
  • Hey,
    try this custom CSS
    body #Top_bar .top_bar_left {
    float: left;
    width: 50% !important;
    background: none !important;
    }
    thanks
  • CSS worked!  

Follow up Q, slightly related - I used the following CSS to round the corners for all the images used.  Any way to exclude the logo from the selection?

img{
    border-radius:10px;
    }
  • Please try this CSS code:
    .logo img{
    border-radius:unset !important;
    }
    Thanks
  • Thanks! Another good suggestion

Back to the CSS to get the action button to show (pasted below) - I'm not seeing the action button upon scrolling down the page. Is it possible to have it be sticky with the header like the logo?

body #Top_bar .top_bar_left {
    float: left;
    width: 50% !important;
    background: none !important;
    }
  • I do not understand, I can see the Action Button while the top bar is sticky.
    Can you clear the cache and check, if the issue still exists?
    Thanks
  • edited January 2020
    Cleared the cache and screen cap'ed what shows up on my mobile device - Missing the second "Sign up" button which would be located in the sticky header bar

Fig 1: Mobile view of site - Appears as tho action button is not "sticky" in the header bar

• Hey,
    please tell us which phone you are using. There may be an issue where the CSS will not work on the mobile version.
    thanks
  • Please paste that CSS code into the Theme Options > Custom CSS & JS > CSS
    .top_bar_right{
    display: block !important;
    }
    Thanks
  • Magic!  It's working great - y'all are the best.  Thanks Pablo and Bryan for the daily back and forth for the last week or two.