Mobile Pages Layout

I am trying to change the layout on the mobile version of the page. https://imgur.com/9SaQsBM There are two icons on mobile that are appearing one after another and I can not find where to change the layout of my pages.

Please guide me how can I do it,

Comments

• Hello,
    You cannot just change the layout on mobile, you have to change it globally.
    Items from Muffin Builder renders from left to right, so if you have an icon on left and text on right, on mobile it will look like that icon will be above the text.

You can also hide entire sections on mobile/tablet/desktop by changing the "Responsive Visibility" options while editing the section.
    Thanks
  • Hmmm that is strange, because that mean I have to maintain the same structure throughout my sections if I want to have it as a list. That is not very friendly in term of hierarchy. Is there a way to change that through the files of the theme? If so I would be happy if you point me to the right file and section so that I do not mess around with the entire theme. 

The option of responsive visibility does not serve me anything for this purpose but than you for sharing it with me. I will keep it in mind. 

I have an idea about how to change but I am pretty sure that might mess up the structure of the website, so I am hesitant to do it. By installing AMP I would be able to alter the mobile structure. Please let me know if that is an option.
  • Sorry, but changing the theme files will not be a good solution - also, we do not provide help with the customizations like that.
    We provide help with understanding how the theme works and with minor css tweaks.

The only workarounds are as I said, creating separate sections for mobile, or to insert icons on left side only.
    Also, we do not support the AMP plugin, we didn't test it with our theme, so it's hard to say if it gonna work fine.
    Thanks