How do you design the default look of individual blog posts?

Hey BeTheme,

I am setting up a blog page, and when I click Read More, I want a default background image at the top (behind the blog title), and a custom gray background on the individual blog post page. Where can I find instruction on how to configure this default page?

Thanks!

Comments

• Hello,
    please send us a link to your single post page so we can see how you set it up. There are many possible configurations and we need to inspect the code.
    thanks
  • Hello,

Here's a sample page I started: https://essencemedspa.net/2020/02/04/test-blog/

By default, I want the header behind the blog title to always have the same background photo for all new blog posts.

I need the footer to automatically load on every blog post.

The body background should be #F4F4F4 by default for every blog post.

Thank you!
    Eric
  • Please paste that CSS code into the Theme Options > Custom CSS & JS > CSS
    body.single-post #Content{
    background:#F4F4F4 !important;
    }

About the footer, it looks like the problem is related to the plugins conflict.
    Please disable all of them, clear the cache and check, if the issue still exists.
    Also, please update your theme to the latest version.
    Thanks

• edited February 2020
    Thanks for the input. I pasted the code which added the gray background. I also disabled all plugins, but then remembered the Footer is manually added to every page via the page builder, which leaves me with two requests:

1) Is there an easy way to duplicate the manually-built footer and automate its appearance on all post pages?

2) How can I enable an auto-appearing header image at the top of every new blog post?

Thanks