Header Images

Hi

I have recently installed the Be Theme using Constructor.  I am trying to reduce the size of the header background image for pages such as the portfolio, contact, about etc but can't find a way to do this which does not also affect the homepage slider size.  I am new to this theme so I may be missing something straightforward but would like some help if you can.

Kind Regards

Comments

• Hi,
    Please always attach a link so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost) then our help will be limited, you will have to contact us when the page is online. Also please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.
    It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot, for that use services like snag.gy or pasteboard.co
    thanks
  • This is a page which is being worked on but is fine to look at.  You will see the header has a large background image.  I would just like to make this around 400 px high.  I've had a look at adding custom CSS to reduce the height but it seems to affect the homepage as well which uses a slider.  The height of that is fine as it is and  should remain the same.

Kind Regards
  • So, you applied very big padding value on subheader, you could decrease it and your whole header will be smaller then.
    Theme Options > Header & Subheader > Subheader

Thanks