Google Search review or aggregateRating issue with Betheme?

Hi there,

I suspect that there maybe an issue with BeTheme in combination with WooCommerce and the recent change Google made regarding review and rating in feeds.

NOTE this comment: If you continue to see "Either offers review or aggregateRating should
be specified" errors it's likely inline markup added by your theme.
WooCommerce does not add inline schema markup - it uses JSON+LD scripts.

Could this be the problem with BeTheme and how to solve it then?

Comments

• Hello,
    Sorry, but we are not able to solve that problem till it's related to the woocommerce itself.
    You would have to edit the files of the plugin to fix that.
    Thanks

• edited February 2020
    But Woocommerce claims it is possibly theme related."These errors may likely be caused by inline markup added by your theme. WooCommerce does not add inline schema markup - it uses JSON+LD scripts."

Could this be the case and when so do I then still need to modify woocommerce?

• We did not modify the woocommerce in any way, only in the RTL mode we added some CSS rules but not in inline css.
    We provide the vanilla version of that plugin.
    Thanks
  • I have also asked woocommerce if they can tell what is going on.
    At this moment I have several websites using betheme and which are having the exact same Google issue.
    Google changed something end of 2019 regarding this and since then the issue has popped up and I have discovered that there are more people with this.
  • We have to wait for their reply.
    The only schema type we provide for seo, can be disabled in the Theme Options > SEO

Thanks
  • Thanks for the tip, this setting was off, I have tried it on but that doesn't solve the issue either.