Theme won't update, new content not showing, admin dashboard disappears

Hi, I have had these issues before and thought they were resolved but it is happening again. 

Issue 1: I have posted a new blog: https://relationshipdoctor.com.au/she-wants-sex-but-you-dont-desire-discrepancy-in-relationships/ and even though it is on the site somewhere, it won't show up in a blog slider (on the front page) or even on the blog page: https://relationshipdoctor.com.au/insights/

Issue 2: I tried to update a section (column/image/button) withing a wrap on the front page (the wrap is the 2nd under the rev slider) and even though it shows the new content from the back end it doesn't update on the front page. It shows an old blog called: Money-talk: yours, mine and ours. I want to update this section with the latest blog every time a new one is posted. This is an ongoing issue.

Issue 3: I was hoping an update of theme would fix this (version 21.5.3 installed. Update to 21.5.4.) but i can't update it. It takes too long and doesn't update. I've tried multiple times / reloaded Wordpress to see if this would help / asked my host tp update php or if they can help with the slowness. They said: Regarding the theme update, I believe it's slower than expected because you're using a custom theme - BeTheme. The updates for such themes are downloaded directly from the provider's servers, instead of WordPress' theme repository, which can lead to a slower update process in general.

This is the message I get and now update:

The update process is starting. This process may take a while on some hosts, so please be patient.
Enabling Maintenance mode…
Updating Theme Betheme (1/1) 

The site goes into a very long maintenance mode and eventually it doesn't update.

Issue 4: Where does my admin menu go? It keeps disappearing. If i go to visit the front page or other pages (it seems random) it disappears. I either have to click back or sign in again to access the dashboard.

Thanks for your help with this. Sharon

Comments