woocommerce product gallery show like etsy

Hi,
I want to ask is some way to make my product gallery show like etsy.com.

for example

you can look this page, the product gallery show on the left, and I like the size of the gallery show.

is my page.

so is any way to make my page like the etsy ?

my idea is the product gallery can replace the share button, but i dont know how to do it, please help :)

Comments

• Hello,
    We do have only templates for woocommerce which are listed in the Theme Options > Blog, Portfolio & Shop > Shop

Thanks
  • I set it up, but it seems to have no effect.
    So can I change the size of the thumbnail below image?
    now the size is 128.52x128.52, i think 60x60 or 80x80 is ok, can you tell me how to set it?

There is another problem
    Because my product image size is not uniform, they have different lengths, 
    This causes the image frame above to change according to the size of the image when browsing the product image.
    I want to make the image frame have a fixed size please help :)
  • I don't think that resizing of thumbnails of the woocommerce is possible at all, but you can try to  change the woocommerce images size through the customizer tool in wordpress and change it in the front-end.
    More information HERE

Notice!
    Remember to use thumbnail regeneration after you make your changes. Otherwise, the images will not change their size.

About the second problem, what do you exactly mean? The Image is pushing down the thumbnails so it's working fine with different sizes of product. It's not a good idea to attach the static height value, because if you will set much bigger image, they will be cut and distorted.
    thanks