BeTheme - "Call Center 2" Translation

Hello Support!

Just wanted to say I LOVE Call Center 2, great job on developing this. Stellar work.

I am writing to you today because I have a question about it. In short, I'm very familiar with WPBakery and it was one of the reasons why I wanted to purchase this BeTheme is because it was included and looked like the websites were built with WPB. As I got this onto my local environment I quickly found out it's using the Muffin Builder.

Unfortunately, I have a growing concern that later in the future when I have to build out more and more pages and requirements for this project, I'm not 100% confident making these edits using the Muffin Builder. It's not to say I don't like the Muffin Builder tool, I think it's pretty interesting but if I had my choice I would want to use the tool I'm more familiar and comfortable with.

With this said, could I make a request and ask for a WPBakery version of Call Center 2? Is there a way to convert the Muffin Builder layout to WPBakery? This would calm my concerns about development in the future.

Any help would be appreciated! Thank you and congratulations on developing a great and robust theme.

v/r
Christian

Comments

• Hello Christian,
    Our pre-built websites are made in the Muffin Builder and only for Muffin Builder.
    We do not have in plans to change this demo for the WPBakery and technically it's not possible to because our pre-built websites (importer) is made to download all of the content to the muffin builder.
    Thanks
  • Out of curiosity, why would the authors include WPBakery in the theme if this is the case? Is WPBakery the foundation and ya'll built your Muffin Builder on top of it?
  • Muffin Builder is our page-builder which is more important than WPBakery for us.
    We create our pre-built websites only with the Muffin Builder.

The WPBakery and Muffin Builder way of building the website is very different, that's why it's not possible to edit.
    thanks
  • Doesn't answer my question and not sure you can.

Thanks anyway!
  • We included the WPBakery because it's very popular plugin and a lot of customers prefer to use this plugin instead of the Muffin Builder.
    Thanks
  • Understood, thank you.

Please close this ticket. Thanks for your help.