I'm working on a woo commerce site I need to fix the related products and image gallery

Hi, here is the test link, https://client.cicorp.digital/alasal/shop/marbles/bianco-gioia/
I wanted to achieve two things, 

1. The related products are 3, but the images are too big, need to reduce the size of the images, and also make it 5 images with 5 column, if i increase to 5 in theme options it comes to second line, i need to have one line (desktop) with 5 related products.

2. The image gallery will have 6 images, so i need to have two row of 3 and 3 and i need space between the main image and below images, now it looks all cluttered and i need to have nice padding so its good to eye to see the content. 

Comments

• Hello,
    I don't think that it's possible to change these images to be smaller, also changing a grid won't be possible without the theme files customizations, which is not supported by us.
    To change the woocommerce images size please go to the customizer tool in wordpress and change it in the front-end.
    More information HERE

Notice!
    Remember to use thumbnail regeneration after you make your changes. Otherwise, the images will not change their size.

thanks
  • thats sad... like simple things are unable to do... 
  • This grid depends on the screen width, if you will have wider screen, it will have bigger grid.
    Sadly, there is no simple way to controll it, because it's all about the JS script.
    Thanks