Desktop / Mobile Issues in Muffin Builder

Hey,

I'm working on this site: http://precision.ambitech.ca/

And I'm having a weird issue with the last section of the home page.

For every section I have a Desktop/Tablet view and then a Mobile view. This worked for me up until the last section, the Plumbing section.

If you check the link, the Desktop/Tablet view shows up as it should but the mobile view is popping up, even though I chose mobile only, and it's also losing it's formatting (Full width would be unselected after I had selected it. The padding will disappear. Etc.)

Even stranger is that I had a contact section below with Google Maps but that got deleted once I added that section in. I've deleted the sections two times now and added them back in and it seems to get the issue once I add the mobile only plumbing section.

Any ideas? I hope this wasn't too wordy and made sense.

Thanks

Comments

• Hello,
    I'm not sure where the problem is - I was on your website and checked desktop, tablet and mobile view and it looks fine, can you show the problem on screenshots somehow?
    Also, about the deleted section, did you remove it or the muffin builder removed it by itself?
    Thanks
  • Hey Pablo,

I've linked the screenshot below of the section I'm having issues with, it's at the very bottom of the page above the footer. The section shown should be mobile only, but it keeps going back to Desktop, Tablet, Mobile view and it loses the full width and padding settings I had set.

And the muffin builder removed the deleted the maps section by itself, which was right above the footer.

• Did you try to disable all of the plugins and clear the cache?
    It looks like it's overwriting your CSS styles, also did you provide some CSS tweaks?

Thanks
  • Hey Pablo,

That's right I tried disabling the plugins and it still has the same issue.

I haven't touched anything with the CSS styles, so not sure why that is happening. Should I send my Wordpress login?

Thanks.
  • Hey,

Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!
    Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks
  • So, the problem is related to two things:
    1) Your hosting cache, it's holding it and updates on the page appears after few seconds.
    2) Your PHP Max Input Vars value is too small, please contact your hosting provider and ask him about increasing it to min.5000
    After that, everything will work fine.
    Thanks
  • Thanks for your help, changing the PHP Max Input Vars to 5000 fixed my problem.