Shipping cost

Hello,
I want to avoid that in the confirmation email came out the specification about the shipping fees because this note is necessary just when the customer is making the order.
Maybe I'm not explaning myself in the correct way and for this I attach the example:

What I need is that the phrase in round red doesn't appear.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Best regards. 
Cinz

Comments

• Hello Cinz,
    Please use this CSS code in the Theme Options > Custom CSS & JS > CSS
    .woocommerce .includes_tax{
    display:none !important;
    }
    Thanks
  • Hello Pablo,
    I entered the CSS but it is not working.
    Could you kindly check?
    Thanks!
  • I do not see this text anymore.

Please clear the cache of your browser.
    Thanks
  • Hello Pablo,
    it is not a problem of cache of my browser.
    There are two different ways when the phrase is coming out:
    - the first is when the customer do the order and go to the checkout and in this case is ok as per your screenshot
    - the second is on the order confirmation that the customer see after paying (see screenshot)

and on the mail sent to the customer and sent to us.

Could you kindly check and let me know.

Thanks in advance.
    Best regards. 
  • Which payment did you select? I do not understand that language sadly.
    I tried on my local machine to catch it, sadly this string does not appear when I selected the "pay on delivery' type.
    thanks
  • Hello Pablo,
    we have three type of payments but the problem appears independently of which payments you choose.
    Maybe the confusion is because in the first step when you see the order confirmation before proceed with the payment everything is ok (as you have confirmed).
    When you choose the payment and you give the enter you can see another confirmation of what you have bought and it is in this case that the phrase is appearing (see my above mentioned screenshot).
    The third step is the mail I receive and the mail the customer receives as confirmation: in both there is the phrase I would like to avoid because it does not make sense.
    I hope I have clarified.
    Thanks again
    Cinz
  • Do you have any other plugins than just the main woocommerce one? We are 100% sure that our theme is compatible with the woocommerce plugin.
    Otherer plugins may malfunction.
    thanks
  • Hello Pablo,
    I've have the following plugin for woocomerce:
    - Kadence Woocomerce emil designer
    - Woocommerce P.IVA e Codice Fiscale per ItaliaPro
    - WooCommerce Extra Charges To Payment Gateway (Standard)
    - Minimum Order Amount for Woocommerce
    Thanks

• Does this text appear when all of them are disabled?
    I suppose, that this text is coming from one of them.

Thanks
  • I will check and I come back to you
  • Hello Pablo,
    I'm sorry to tell you that the text appears even if the plugin are disabled.
    I've tried to disabled one by one but the text appears.
  • Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!
    Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks
  • Sorry, but I'm not able to hide it.
    The HTML structure of that element is created to hide whole text, I cannot hide only the tax message.
    I tried to catch it in many way, but it always ended like this:

The only way to get rid of it, will be possible only by the woocommerce files customization - unfortunately, we are not able to help you with this kind of modifications.
    Thanks
  • Hello Pablo,
    first of all I thank you for the time you dedicated to my problem.
    Just for pass you all the information, I tell you that this problem came out when I added a new way of payment.
    Now I try to cancel this kind of payment and I will enter a new one to see if the problem still remain.
    The strange thing is that for the other payments the phrase is not appearing, so maybe that something went wrong from the beginning when I entered the payment.

I will back to you.

Have a nice day!
  • Hello Pablo,
    Following my previous mail I tried but the problem still remain.

To solve the problem I changed the text that is coming out in order to fit correctly and so I solve the problem.

After you entered into my site, you turn into english language. I've tried to put in italian but it still remain in english. Could you kindly change it?

Thanks in advance.
    Cinz

• Sure, I've changed it for you already.
    For you info, you can change it in "Users" tab of Wordpress:

Thanks
  • Hello Pablo,
    thanks for all!

Have a nice day.
    Cinz