Action Button

Hello, when i want to highlight a normal menu item like the action button. How can i do this. Can i give this menu item a css class to show like the action button? How can i do this? CSS?

Comments

• Hi,
    What you are referring to is the action button. Please go to theme options>header&subheader>extras and change the action button. See here: http://prntscr.com/fb1egt
    thanks
  • Yes. But i need to remove this Button for logged in users. This Action Button only shows up for not logged in users.

I installed a plugin for this. Now i have a menu item in the menu - i only wanna highlight this like the action button.

I should be like a button with a background to highlight this menu item
  • Sorry, but we do not support any plugins for the buttons.
    The Action Button is visible for everyone, there is no option to hide it for any of the rule.
    Thanks
  • but the action button has a CSS class. can you tell me this class in the theme? so i can add this class to the menu item
  • It is more than just a CSS class, it has it own HTML structure.
    Also, it's inserted in the "top_bar_right" which have other parent css properties than "top_bar_left" where the menu items exists.

If you would like to create the button in the "top_bar_left", you would have to create the CSS code by yourself, because it require massive amount of the CSS to achieve that.
    Of course, We help with the CSS code, but only with little tweaks like hiding, changing color or size of something.
    Thanks