Copying a slide from another "module" fails

So, I have two slider "modules". One is visible on the site, and the other I made to test and design slides in, thinking I can copy them to the main one once they are ready.

However, when I try to use "slides" > "add slides" > "import from modules" > and then I select the slide I made and want to import, I get cock-blocked by a notification saying I need to purchase a license fro Slider Revolution...

Please fix that, it's important functionality.

Comments

• Hi,

purchase codes (license keys) are not included for plugins which are bundled into the theme. It’s because of Themeforest license & agreements. This applies to all themes of course. However, there is no need to use this code because the plugins are fully functional without it.

Something like “Free” version of a plugin does not exist. All bundled plugins are included with extended licenses and users can use these plugins within the theme without needing to purchase them separately. This is standard and according to ThemeForest rules.
    More information about the bundled plugins, you will find here.

That functionality you mentioned, is only for premium customers, sadly - our hands are tied in that case.
    Thanks!
  • OK, so essentially it's functionality that your extended license does not have because of the way you handle the key in the theme. Got it.

Ergo, whoever wants the complete functionality needs to buy a regular license, separate from the theme.
  • So, is there anything else I can help you with?
    Thanks
  • Well, "Curved" in "Layer Looping Effects" no longer seems to work, but I imagine that's an issue with the latest version of the plugin rather than Be|Theme.
  • Switch the theme to the "twenty twenty" and check if the issue still exists.
    If the error will still appear, it means that our theme is the problem.

Thanks
  • It doesn't work in Slider Revolution's own preview, which I suppose is enough of an indication. That's also on slides created with an older version of the plugin, where it worked fine before.
  • So, it will be probably fixed in the next updates of the Revolution Slider.
    Our hands are tied in that case because it's not the theme issue itself.

Thanks