How to style portfolio item

Heyhey, 

I'd like to make my portfolio like this
How would i go about changing the nav and removing the social media thingies?

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• edited March 2020
    Hello,
    Portfolio allows to use three templates:

Default Template

It’s just a default wordpress template, you shouldn’t use the Muffin Builder or any page builder here.
    It’s recommended to use the Gutenberg or the WordPress Classic Editor to provide the content.

Builder

Using this template will allow you to use the Muffin Builder items inside the content

It’s removing functionalities like featured image and comments.

Intro Header

Header image on the top of the page, with full-width option and title with description on it, this template based on the Builder, so it will not include the featured image and comments.

Thanks
  • Okay that removes everything but how would I go about making the portfolio item navigations shown in the link? 
  • Sorry, but I do not quite understand.
    Can you explain me once more what you want to achieve? But in more details and if possible, attach some screenshots.
    Thanks
  • Okay my bad I copied the wrong link. I'm going to try. 
    What I want is this
    The portfolio item at the top.
    Then the navigation
    Then the picture
    Then the content

I hope this is enough info
    Thanks for the help Pablo. I really appreciate you!
  • Hey,
    could you send us a link so we can see how it looks now on your website? There are many options and we cannot know what you are using currently. We have to check.
    thanks
  • edited March 2020
    Heyhey,
    Here you go this is a link to one of the portfolio items.

Edit: Link was wrong but I fixed it.
  • This is all built with the "Builder" template using the Muffin Builder items.
    There is prebuilt layout like that.

Thanks
  • edited March 2020
    Okay then my question is how do I create a portfolio item navigation like the one in this example? Or could I copy this layout from that prebuilt layout or something?
  • There is no import/export code, unfortunately.
    As I said, you would have to recreate a html structure in the "Column" item using the Muffin Builder.

Thanks
  • okay thanks

• Hey I got another question about this. Is there an easy way to add a picture to my single-portfolio-project page (like this). Or would I need to do that myself. I'm talking about the whole shabang: hover effect, link, size, etc. 

• To achieve that effect, you have to change setting for whole website (all of the images).
    You can do it in the Theme Options > Global > General, in the "Image Frame" section.

Thanks
  • Thanks Pablo. You're the best!