Blog-Item

I am using the Muffin Builder to design my website. But i have two problems with the item "blog".

1. I dont want to list a single category or all categories... i want to list 4 of 5 categories. Is that possible?
2. There is a bug with the pager (the number of articles shown up in the blog-item is limited on 5, so that the users have to click on the next page to see more articles of its category). Example: When the Blog-Item shows up all categories and i navigate to the second page and after that on an other category the item won't show the right blog-pages.

https://zeichen-gegen-mobbing.de/aktuelles <- there you can see what i mean.

Thank you very much for you help and stay healthy #corona ;)
Greetings
Cesok

Comments

• Hello,
    1) Yes, of course, just apply the slugs of the categories inside the "Multiple Categories" field:

2) That's because you are using jQuery filtering and pagination at the same time.
    You have to decide which one you want to use.

Thanks
  • Thank you very much! Its working now.
  • Now in the category all (german: alles) there are some posts shown multiple times, maybe because they are in more than one category. Is it possible to show them just one time in the category "all"?
  • im not sure if you get a notification for my second question, i am going to open a new thread in case that you dont read it. Thanks
  • It should not work like that.
    Can you disable all of the plugins, clear the cache of the browser and check, if the issue still exists?
    Thanks
  • It didn't worked. Maybe the problem was, that the posts were displayed randomly and there were 3 pages to click through? now I set it to sort by date and it works.

Thanks!
  • Yes, the random order works that way.
    It just randomly select the blog posts, even if they are duplicated.
    Thanks