How to change font/color?

Where do I find this heading style and change the font and color? I'm wanting to change the font/color that says "finnriver farm & cidery" at the top of the page.

http://box6169.temp.domains/~fruitio7/fruitiondesignnewsite/finnriver-farm-cidery/

Comments

• edited March 2020
    Hello,
    You can change the font of this element in Theme Options > Fonts > Family, it's a "Page Title"

About the color of subheader title, please go to the Theme Options > Colors > Header
    But, as I see, you are using the pre-built color which does not allow you to change any of the color,
    please go to the Theme Options > Colors > General and change the "Theme Skin" to "Custom Skin"

Thanks
  • That didn't work. As you can see, that changed a different title. It applied to the text that "The Challenge" is written with. I'm trying to change the font and color of "finnriver farm & cidery", at the very top of the page.

I also do not think that your instructions for changing the color are correct either. I went to the Theme Options > Colors > Header  section and saw that all of the headers were set to either black or pink. "Finnriver farm & cidery" is appearing as grey, so it can't be one of those settings...

• Sorry, my bad - I didn't notice that subheader title is connected to other element.
    I changed my previous reply to be proper.

Thanks
  • Thanks, that helped.

Where do I change the color of text under "fancy heading"? Not the title color, but the color of the content text?
  • It's a "Note color" in the Theme Options > Colors > Content
    But it will change other colors like Blot meta, widgets and filters color.

If you would like to change this color of content of fancy heading only you have to use the CSS code.
    Do you need help with it?
    Thanks