Selected Image Size not working

Hello everyone,

I am trying to insert a suitable picture size. By default wordpress creates several image sizes that can be selected. 

I select a profile image using the muffin builder and the image element and then select the size using Image | Size and save the page. Unfortunately the selected size of the image is not loaded (300 px x 300 px) but the size of the original image (larger than 1024 px). 

Is there an error in the BE theme or am I doing this incorrectly?

Thanks & Greetings

Comments

• Hello,
    It is using the medium size correctly, see the size of image: https://prnt.sc/rzo4z3
    But, it's not equal 300x300 because our script does not want to distort the image, that's why it's smaller a little bit.

It takes the bigger possible size (limited to selected option), and display it not distorted.
    Thanks
  • I refer to the actual image size, not the visual image size. In this case the image is over 1000 pixels in size. However, it is displayed much smaller. I have increased the image box size from 1/4 to 1/3... so that the image is displayed larger. So the selection of the image with 300 pixels currently has no influence.  

Again: I want to select an image with a resolution of about 300 px. How wide / high the picture will be displayed later doesn't matter. Instead, the image with the highest resolution is always selected.

Thank you for support
  • Please disable all of the plugins, clear the cache of your browser and try to save the image with "Medium" size once more.
    If this won't help, I'll ask you for the dashboard login.

Thanks
  • I have disabled all except one SSL plugin and made the adjustments to the site as desired. Unfortunately this did not work anyway. 

Thank you for support
  • Hey,

Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!
    Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks
  • I have sent a message via the contact form and attached the login data for the dashboard. 
    Thank you for support.
  • I don't know exactly what is different now. Currently I can insert pictures again and determine the size via the selection. So the topic is over for now. But thanks for the help to take a closer look at the website.

Greetings from germany
  • I cannot get into your website, these login credentials you sent are not working.
    Please send them once more, but this time, test them before you send them.
    thanks
  • Like I have written you do not need to login into the dashboard. Everything is working like expected now. Thank you for Support.