Product in offert

Hello,
I promise that this is my last question.
The star of the products that are in offert is not visible and I cannot find where to change it (see attached)

Thanks for your patience!

Kind regards.

Cinz

Comments

• Hello Cinz,
    Do not be worry about the amount of the questions, I'm here to help you in your problems ;)
    As I see, the sale badge is replaced with the text, did you change something in the woocommerce/wordpress settings? (add_filter)
    Thanks
  • Hello,
    thanks Pablo very kind of you.
    No, I've changed anything, the only text I've modified is "Sold out" and I put it into italian "Esaurito".
    You mean the text in white "In offerta" that appears on the photo?
    I was wondering the same.
    I really don't know ...

• Yes, it's coming from the "Sale" badge, take a look:

For now, please disable all of the plugins (leave only basic woocommerce plugin enabled, without any addons), clear the cache and check, if the text is still there or the star icon appeared.
    Thanks
  • Hello Pablo,
    I've no plugin installed but for woocommerce.
    I did what you asked but it is not working.
    Please find the screenshot where I enter the list price and the price in offer

Thanks again
  • Hey,

Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!
    Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks
  • It looks like your betheme files are changed, it looks like you were customizing it.
    So, you can fix it in two ways:
    1) Wait for update, because if you update your theme all of the customized files (which are not in child theme) will be replaced with the original ones.
    2) Remove and install the BeTheme from scratch (remember to remove whole betheme folder through the FTP)
    You should not be worry about the theme options and content, because all of it is stored in the database.
    Thanks
  • Hello Pablo,
    thank you for your answer.
    To be honest I dont' understand what means "install BeTheme from scratch" and since I'm not so smar with FTP I leave in this way waiting for update.
    Just one more thing: for this site I first enter a theme without the shop and then after one month we decided to add the shop online and I've add the plugin Woocommerce.
    Il could be this the problem?
  • It will not be the problem - BeTheme is really customizable theme and you can even add the blog feature after the website is done ;)

If you have some further questions, feel free to ask
    Thanks
  • Thank you very much, I appreciate your patiente.
    This doubt arose because I see that the "prebuild" shop of your theme (as per Beshop for example) have some features that my shop doesn't have (.i.e.previous and following products on the right and left).
    I was thinking to install over my theme another pre-build theme with the shop but to avoid a mess I decide just to install the woocommerce plugin.

• If you don't know how to enable some functionalities, just ask.
    About the products on the right and left, you probably ask about "Sticky Arrows", which are able to enable in Theme Options > Blog, Portfolio & Shop > General

Just be sure, that option should be not ticked on.

Thanks
  • Hello Pablo,
    thanks again!
    Regarding the "Sticky Arrows" they aren't ticked on but they don't work.
  • Can you send me a link to the one of your posts/product?
    Thanks
  • Hello Pablo,
    just to inform you that after the update I made this morning everything is working.
    There are the sticky arrows.
    There isn't anymore the sentence "In offerta".
    The only thing that we have to adjust is the color od the star for the products in offert.
    Can you let me know where to change it to have the star in white (see attached)
    Thanks inadvance

• Please use this CSS code to change that
    .product .icon-star{
    color:red !important;
    }
    Thanks
  • Thank you very much!
    Cinz