Mobile Logo?

In BeTheme > Theme Options, there isn't a setting to put in a different tablet/mobile logo.  Is that possible within the theme?  We need to set a horizontallogo for the tablet & mobile.  Where as we have a vertical logo for desktop & laptops.

Comments

• Hello,
    You can set different logo for the mobile only.
    Theme Options > Responsive > General

You can also use the Muffin Header Builder, there you can create different header for desktop, mobile and tablet.

Thanks
  • Thank you!  I didn't think of looking in that area, but figured it had to be under some tab.  It does seem that with the left hand menu setups, that there should be another logo break point able to be added in around 1240 pixels.  I would much rather my horizontal logo start at that point, rather than the vertical logo shrinking extremely small.

I overrided the CSS to force the vertical logo to be bigger, but not everyone will know how to accomplish that.
  • Sadly, pre-built header changes the mobile logo below the 768px and it cannot be changed.
    But, with some CSS code you will be able to achieve that - as you said :)

Thanks
  • No problem at all.  Currently I am not using the pre-build header though within Muffin Builder.  Just using Theme Options area for all of my logo placement (aside from forcing some logo fixes in the CSS)
  • I need to know what file you breakpoint is set on.

When using you creative header, the mobile menu starts at 1255 pixels wide.  But it does not start using the mobile logo until 768 pixels wide.  I want the mobile logo to start at 1255 pixels wide since our creative header menu disappears at that point anyways.

What file has this code?  I did check in the includes files.

I fully understand that by updating this file, if you update it in a new release, it will be overwritten, but I want to adjust the breakpoint.
  • It's all in the CSS code of the theme - but we strongly suggest not to change that.
    Even small change, could be the source of the problems - and we do not help with advanced css changes.
    Thanks
  • Thank you for the information.  If I can request a feature request, its that you add in another logo level for the left navigation menu (creative menu option).  As the mobile menu shows up at 1255 pixels wide, so the logo should have the option of showing up then as well, since it technically goes into mobile view.

I will overwrite the CSS in the meantime, but there are special creative menu options within the admin for other things, this should also be one that is included.
  • Please attach your suggestion in this topic:

About the special creative menu options, it should be the same as for user.
    Thanks
  • ok I added that, thank you.