Mobile Menu when Header Builder is Active

1.Mobile menu is displayed only on right half of screen whatever(left , cent, right)position i set.
2.Need mobile screen wide menu
3.Need mobile menu with white letter on dark background.In Header part of CSS style Header Builder ->mobile->Style first row do not change main menu only in second level menu.

Comments

• Hi,
    Please always attach a link so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost) then our help will be limited, you will have to contact us when the page is online. Also please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.
    It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot, for that use services like snag.gy or pasteboard.co
    thanks
  • edited May 2020
    //hidden by the support
    also i need to remove arrows from Menu when header builder is active
  • You can build other header for mobile or table by clicking desired device above the builder.
    See the screen:

Thanks
  • This is the way i worked.
    When Header builder is deactivated the  menu is wide as mobile screen.
    When Header builder is activated the menu is only half of screen of mobile screen.
    Which is the css for menu ? 
  • You just have too many items for that header - I suggest, to insert another rows, and push there this "Text" item.

Thanks
  • I bought : Betheme from ThemeForest and Header Builder.Is MegaMenu included? I understand that MegaMenu is not compatible with header builder 
  • The header cover the head of page.I have two rows in HeaderBuider active and ACtion Bar also.The header is modified when scroll page.
  • Mega Menu is not working in the Muffin Header Builder, you cannot use this feature using plugin.
    Can you explain where is your problem? If your header looks broken while sticky (scroll the page), then click at the "Sticky" button in the Muffin Header Builder and modify it - this is separate layout too.

Thanks
  • I solved by comment .not stick in css .
    A new problem : Action menu settings are not kept after saving action bar(when header buider is deactivated).After action bar save and page reload , it need cu initialize action bar again.Also the font in action bar can not be styled.(size , family).

• Hello!
    If you are having issues with deregistering your license key, want to manage your license key or most important, you want to deregister a website that has been removed without deregistering it first, head to this topic: https://forum.muffingroup.com/betheme/discussion/36219/cannot-register-deregister-your-license-key-use-this-tool#latest

There you will find instructions and a link to our license tool.
    thanks