[Bug] Pre-built Website "Resort 2"

I'm using the pre-built website Resort 2 and while browsing the homepage on mobile I get a strange shaking: check this video to see it. Sometimes I can see this behavior also on pc, but in the mobile browser it's always present.

Comments

• Hello,
    Thank you for sending that problem - we already took a look at it and we'll recreate this homepage (first section) to Revolution Slider, so parallax effect will look nicer.
    It should be done in couple of days.

Thanks
  • Thank you!

I used the pre-built website Resort 2 as start, but I already heavily edited it, so I can't re-install it.

How could I merge this feature update?
  • You will have to wipe your database with database reset plugin.
    We explained from the second minute on this video how to do it:

Thanks
  • Probably I wasn't clear: I can't re-install the template and wipe the database, because I already heavily edited it, and in this way I would lost all.

Or maybe I misunderstood something? 
  • No, I did not understand - sorry about that.
    But, you can download the slider only without any additional content, here is a screenshot for better understanding:
    http://prntscr.com/h85ybi

If you do not see this option, please make sure that revolution slider
    is installed and active. Also, the version of your theme must be 20.0 or
    more.

But, for now you will not be able to download slider for that pre-built website because we did not make it yet - I'll give you a response when it will be uploaded.

thanks
  • That's great, thank you very much!
  • Is the fix available in the last update?
  • It's still in progress, for now we have a lot of work while including the elementor plugin into the BeTheme.

Sorry about long delay.
    thanks
  • Okay, I'll wait, thanks.