Have issues with sidebar on category gallery pages

Hi! It would appear that some of pages are not so neat as I thought.

I have quite a number of categories on my sidebar, pertaining to the brands or makes of fountain pens which I repair. While the blog and posts are displaying the sidebar in a correct manner. The idea is that when one clicks on a category, it is taken to a page where all the pens in that category are displayed in a sort of blog-like page. 

Well, this type of page is what I am fighting right now: it shows the sidebar on the left, and way lower on the page. I do not even want a sidebar on category pages. I would be able to live with a sidebar on category pages, but because it is not aligned normally (starting from the top), it makes my category pages way longer than normal, and looks bad to my visitors.

How do I get rid of this rebellious sidebar, please? I have tried everything I can think of, tweaked the heck out of the Theme Options, no deal.

Mind, I want to keep the sidebar on all pages which is intended for, only this category page type is giving me headaches.

This is an example of what I am talking about: http://stilourideieri.ro/category/istorice/istorie-stilouri/

I am not  proficient in CSS or other stuff like that, but I can learn quickly if need be.

Many thanks, hope someone will give us a hand :) 

Comments