Product page

Hello,
In the page of products of Woocommerce I would like to put information about shipping, payments, offerts etc. but I do not know how to do it.
I try to enter a new section with new wrap and column but it does not appears.
I would like to have the possibility to create something as per your theme "Medical Shop" where in the product page there are four icon box (Allergolocy - General Analytics etc.)
I would appreciate very much if you can tell me how to do it.
Thanks in advance.
Best regards
Cinz

Comments

• Hey,
    you can always import this demo and see how it is done. Normally woocommerce allows the user to just insert text and maybe an image. We use our theme shortcodes to insert the content.
    You can see all of our shortcodes here: https://themes.muffingroup.com/be/splash/
    Remember to import any pre-built website with the shop installed to first check out how it is done there.
    thanks
  • Hey,
    thank you very much for your reply.
    To avoid any mistake, it is correct that I've understood that I can import this pre-built website on my already done without any problem and see how it is done.
    Is it not a mess if I import another pre-built website on mine?
  • It will mess up a little bit - it will duplicate the content and overwrite the theme options.
    Of course, you can download the demo in parts while selecting the demo on pre-built websites page, but we strongly suggest to create a subdomain and install another wp + betheme instance there with the same license key.
    Thanks
  • Hello Pablo,
    thanks I will do it.
    Have a nice day
  • Hello Pablo,
    I try to use the same license key but it is not working.
    I have to buy another one.
    Regards.

• You have to create a subdomain to this domain your currently working on. Creating a separate domain will not work since it needs another license key.
    thanks