Action Menua Does not appear

I have several questions for klad.com. The first is that I cannot seem to activate the action menu (below the main menu). The help files show and on/off button. That no longer seems to exist.

Relatedly, how can I change the color of the company logo on the left in the menu or what is the optimal size for a graphic logo.

:lastly what is a Mega Menu?

Thanks as always

Comments

• Hey,
    which action menu are you reffering to? We do not have an action menu, maybe you mean the action bar?

The color of the image cannot be changed with css, you have to upload a correct logo, the size is up to you, remember that the retina logo has to be 2x larger.

A mega menu is a type of menu with the submenu beeing full widht and you have columns inside with menu links. It is best to google it and you will see what I mean just by looking at the images.
    It is a universal thing, this is not something that is just in Betheme.
    thanks
  • I do mean the Action Bar. My mistake.

Right now, I do not have a color logo graphic. I have a simple text 'logo' and it appears gray on the black menu bar. How would I change that color and possibly the menu items. I can't seem to find where those options might be located.

If I wanted to have a graphic logo, is there a recommended size. Understand the Retina Version needs to be 2X.

Thanks
  • You can turn on the Action Bar in the Theme Options > Menu & Action Bar > Action Bar
    To turn that on, you have to tick on the "Show above the header" option and fill the text fields.

Thanks
  • OK, got that, I was trying to have it below the menu and stay visible? Is that possible. 

Also, where can I change the colors of the text in the menu?

thanks again!
  • Well, you cannot change the position of the Action Bar with the theme options, but with a little JS script you surely will achieve it ;)

About the text in the action bar, you can customize it in the Theme Options > Colors > Action Bar
    Thanks