Page load very slow.

Hi,

I have two specific pages that loads very very slow, the pages are:
http://editorartm.com.br/e-books-rtm/
http://editorartm.com.br/catalogo-de-livros/

Could you please take a look and help me?

Thank you.

Comments

• Hello,
    sorry but the reasons why your pages are loading slow could be various:
    hosting, image sizes, plugins, scripts, iframes, errors in code etc.
    Please start with checking the image sizes(optimize them) and disable all plugins.
    thanks
  • Hi,

I deleted all plugins and I've checked all the images size, what I found was all my pages are working fine, just the two mentioned pages are very very very slow, when I install a cache plugin, the pages are working fast, I think that there are some issue on the Betheme that are looping some call forever.

Could you please help me to find what is happening?

Thanks.
  • It's loading like that because you have a massive amount of the images there - you shouldn't do it like that.

I suggest, to use some kind of custom post type, like portfolio or products, there you will be able to make a pagination and prevent loading that long.
    thanks
  • Hi,

But when I active some cache system the entire page loads in a normal speed also with the same amount of the same images.

I've installed a Query Monitor Plugin and it show a large amount of MySQL duplicated query.

Do you think that there are some other way to reduce Mysql queries ?

Thanks.
  • Cache system is holding old informations of the website, so it's normal that it loads fast, because it does not ask about new informations when page is cached.

About the query monitor, we do not know how it works, we do not support that plugin.
    Also, we do not have any tool or tip to reduce mysql queries, they are really necessary to make theme and wordpress work.
    You will not avoid them, because it's a wordpress with a theme, it's really huge machine ;)

I still suggest to recreate that page with one of our custom post types, it will work better.
    Also, as Bryan said, about the page speed depends a lot of elements, but surely good hosting is one of the most important things.

thanks