Can*t install install pre-built website

Hello,

I get an error, when i install a pre-built website. I have tried it with several portfolio websites.
Can you please help me?

Thanx and best regards, Mirja

Comments

• Hello,
    Is there any error message? Can you send us a screenshot of it?
    Thanks
  • Now it works. But i had to choose a workaround. I first installed only the media. And then I only installed the architecture.
  • Meanwhile I have build up almost my whole site. My portfolio worked quite good. But now after some changes in the theme options concerning Fonts, Header and responsive behaviour, the Portfolio Header arrows are only shown but don't work any longer. I can't click them.
    Can you help me please?

Thanks and best regards, Mirja
  • It has something to do with the header. When I use the BeTheme Header Builder plugin the Portfolio header arrows work. But in the BeTheme header Plugin I can't design a shadow for the sticky header ... And i prefer a hamburger menu with a slideout, even in the desktop view. What shall I do?
  • Please always attach a link so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost) then our help will be limited, you will have to contact us when the page is online. Also please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.
    It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot, for that use services like snag.gy or pasteboard.co

thanks
  • The URL is mirjahardy.de.
    I prefer the normal header (not Header Builder) as it is to see now. But with this header the portfolio arrows don't work.
  • Please apply smaller value of height or padding on your logo, because right now the padding is overlapping the header arrows.

Theme Options > Global > Logo
    Thanks
  • Thanks a lot. That works!