Widget disapearing from Sidebar area after refreshing the page

Hello,

I'm having trouble dealing with a widget that I want to put in a Sidebar I created with Betheme.
I followed the steps (created a Sidebar in Theme Options, saved content, then found the Sidebar in the widgets page, and added a widget to it, and saved).

But since I refresh the page, the widget I juste put in the sidebar block vanished... Really weird.
I'm not experimenting any trouble with other widgets areas (Footer widgets for example).

Another weird thing is, when I put a Sidebar widget block within a page, content displays correctly...

Can you please help me figure this out ?
Thanks a lot !

Comments

• Hi,
    Please always attach a link so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost) then our help will be limited, you will have to contact us when the page is online. Also please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.
    It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot, for that use services like snag.gy or pasteboard.co
    thanks
  • edited July 2020
    Hi,

Yes sorry, I forgot to put the link.
    Here it is : http://artirenov.test-sites.fr/portfolio-item/restaurant-chez-pont-pont/

A section is supposed to be displayed at the bottom (full width section with text on the left half, and a picture on a right half.

I can provide you a personnal access to the back office if you want to check.

Thanks again for your help.
    Simon
  • Did you select the slider and slider side on the main portoflio page?
    Do you want to display it on all of the pages?

Also, how did you name the sidebar? It's necessary to not use special letters.
    Thanks
  • No I didn't selected any slider.

The sidebar name is "Footer Réalisation".
    I just realized it contained an accent, so I created a news one called "Footer Realisation", but it won't display either.

Thanks
  • Please edit the main portfolio page, and set the sidebar as on following screenshot:

thanks
  • I did so, and the Widgets displays itself, but as a sidebar :

I want the widget to be displayed as a section, using the "Sidebar Widget" Muffin builder element 
    Can I provide you access to the back office so you can understand what I want to do ?
    It's really simple, but seems that the html I put into the widget is being erased ever since I refresh the page.
  • Please first paste here what are you trying to paste in the widget, or make a screenshot of the code.
    thanks
  • <div class="wrap mcb-wrap mcb-wrap-fc0c65744 one-second  valign-middle clearfix" style="background-color: rgb(186, 84, 26); height: 601px;"><div class="mcb-wrap-inner"><div class="column mcb-column mcb-item-51c7dffe8 one-fourth column_placeholder"><div class="placeholder">&nbsp;</div></div><div class="column mcb-column mcb-item-5f623a9ed three-fourth column_column"><div class="column_attr clearfix" style="padding:30px 5%;"><h2 style="color:#f8f8f8;">Vous appréciez ce projet ?<br>

Parlons du vôtre !</h2>

<p>Nous aimons les espaces, les challenges, et le café !<br>

Venez vous asseoir et discuter avec nous .</p>

<hr class="no_line" style="margin:0 auto 50px">

<div class="button_align align_left"><a class="button  button_size_2 button_js" href="/contact/"><span class="button_label">Prendre rendez-vous</span></a></div>

</div></div></div></div><div class="wrap mcb-wrap mcb-wrap-4f7750b01 one-second  valign-middle bg-cover clearfix" style="background-image: url(&quot;http://artirenov.test-sites.fr/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/rdv.jpg&quot;); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: center center; height: 601px;"><div class="mcb-wrap-inner"><div class="column mcb-column mcb-item-1cc8c9818 one column_divider"><hr class="no_line" style="margin:0 auto 600px">

</div></div></div>

• I just used your code and inserted it into the HTML widget. THen I added it to a page: https://prnt.sc/tctfy8
    It works fine, although it should not be done this way, its working.
    Try doing it on a new page, maybe there is something wrong with the current page your working on?
    thanks
  • Ok, so I think I found what's going on.
    Since I use the "Builder" Template Option, I have to chose "Full width / No sidebar" Option to display the widget.

But to make this work, I first have to choose "Both sidebars" Option, update the page content,
    and then switch back to "Full width/no sidebar" to make it work.

• Yes it really does because the slidebar widget has nothing to do with the settings default sidebars in the theme. If it works then its fine ;)
    thanks