Help tweaking theme

Hi guys,

Just finishing my install on second site and can't seem to find solutions to these three issues. Hopefully you can help.

1) Where in the setting can I add social media icons to my top bar header bar? I want to have them between menu and search icon but cant seem to find? Ive seen done elsewhere with betheme

2) Which font setting / size is it pulling when I set my image caption in muffin builder eg here https://inspiredbymaps.com/top-destinations/ --- the caption is overlayed on the image but ideally I want to position it in centre of image (not bottom) with thicker, white text and no shaded box.

3)On the same page I want to put coloured background behind the text 'Where To Next? My Most Written About Destinations! ????" so it can easily be read against all header background images. Not so much an issue for that page but very hard on many other ones depending on image.  I have done on my homepage using columns with text and background colour but I just want text to be 'highlighted' so it always stands out... maybe like this ...
Where To Next? My Most Written About Destinations! ????" 

Comments