Navigating menu on mobile device causes logout

After logging in as a test user on my site, while navigating through menus on a mobile device (tablet or phone) I eventually get logged off the site after a few clicks. This ONLY happens on a mobile device but does not happen when navigating on my desktop. I tried two betheme templates, Landing2 and App5 with the same results. This issue occurs if I use betheme, but when using other themes the issue doesn't appear.  We also checked the plugins, by deactivating all plugins other than WP Affiliate but that didn't resolve the issue. Please help.

Comments

• Hi,
    Please always attach a link so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost) then our help will be limited, you will have to contact us when the page is online. Also please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.
    It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot, for that use services like snag.gy or pasteboard.co
    thanks
  • edited July 2020
    Site URL: https://995Boost.com
    Visitors menu = Register, Login, FAQs, Contact Us.
    Logged in user menu = My Account, Affiliate Accounts, FAQs, Logout.

These are the errors I see...
    Select menu > login (enter user + pswd)
    First error:
    The first error is that I have to login twice. Why?

Second error:
    After login navigate through the menus.
    On desktop or laptop it works as expected. But on a mobile device such as phone or tablet you will be logged out after several attempts at navigating the menus.

I sent test credentials via private message.
  • But, the login feature you are using is coming from the WP Affiliate, right?
    We do not support that plugin so we are not able to tell you what's can be the problem.

You would have to contact author of that plugin for resolving that issue.
    BeTheme use the WP basic login feature
    Thanks
  • Okay, I will check with Affiliate WP for the login error. What about the logout issue?
  • Can you help with the second issue?

After login, you attempt to navigate through the menus.
    On desktop or laptop it works as expected. But on a mobile device such as phone or tablet you will be logged out after several attempts at navigating the menus. I had a developer look at it and identify it was an issue with the betheme itself because when we changed themes it did not occur.

• Does it happen, when all of the plugins are disabled?
    I know that you tested it, but with WP Affliate enabled.
    I mean, maybe the WP Affliate does something with the betheme that it get you logged out.
    Thanks
  • Well I cannot login if I disable AffiliateWP since I'm using that as the login page. After login the navigation works when using other themes, just not Betheme. 
  • But, we do not support that plugin so we do not know what can be the source of the problem.
    Surely, the problem is not with betheme but with a plugin, it must overwrite some of the variables used in a theme and it could be the trouble-maker.

thanks
  • Can you help me with this please otherwise I will have to abandon Betheme and I have been working with these themes since 2016.
  • Sorry, I have to be equal for all of the customers - I cannot make any excuse for third-party plugins.
    If it would be a problem related to our bundled plugins, then of course we will have to fix the problem.

Right now, we are not able to fix that because we do not know the code of that plugin.
    All that I can suggest, is asking you for sending an idea suggestion for including that plugin in the betheme for future updates, right here, in this topic:

For now, if you would like to fix asap, you have to hire the webdeveloper.
    Thanks
  • edited July 2020
    Update...I have completely disabled Betheme and setup a standard wordpress theme. Now everything works perfectly. It is definitely the Betheme and NOT the plugin.
  • Sorry but Pablo already exhausted this topic. We do not support this plugin and we sadly cannot help you.
    thanks