Header builder mobile menu issue - the menu-toggle moves down upon opening it

Hi there,

We used the header builder to create our header. I am struggling with the mobile menu that is used by the header builder. I have a couple issues with it, the main one being that when you click the menu-toggle to activate the sub-menu, the menu-toggle moves down into the sub-menu, instead of staying next to the parent like it should. Here's a a screeshot of what I'm talking about ==> http://snipboard.io/T08kXw.jpg

In that screenshot, the menu-toggle next to the About (parent) moved all the down next to Become an Instructor (a sub menu item) when toggled open. When you try to click on it there, it just links to that sub menu page which is not the desired outcome. It looks like Become an Instructor has another page underneath.

I also have tried to widen this mobile menu with css because it is so tiny and some of our links are fairly long, but I can't figure out what to target to make it wider. 

Please help me resolve the first issue. And can you please advise me on how to make the mobile menu a little wider? I must be missing something.

Thanks!

Comments