Responsive Issues with Menu

I have two issues with this site: 

1. When window is less than 1240px wide, an un-clickable menu icon appears in the upper right corner. I don't want this to happen. The responsive menu icon appears below 767 in the upper left and that one works fine. I want the regular menu to stay there until the window is is 966px wide. How can I make this happen and avoid the other icon from appearing?

2. In the completely responsive version, the menu/logo area has a dark gray background. I want this to go away and be transparent. How can I do this?

Comments

• I would also like the logo in the mobile/responsive version to be smaller (25px high). I currently have CSS that makes the logo 300% bigger because the logo in the regular width version was way too small. I used this code to change that:

#Top_bar #logo img {
      vertical-align: middle;
    max-height: 300%;}

Please help me also keep the larger logo in the regular version but change to a smaller logo for the mobile version.

Thank you
  • Hi,

1. Yes, it's possible. Everything was explained on http://forum.muffingroup.com/betheme/discussion/29/responsive-toggle-value

2. It is exactly the color you setup. If you want to change it's color on mobile, then please use below css:
    @media only screen and (max-width: 479px) { #Top_bar { background: #FFF !important; } }
    3. Logo is currently small on mobile. So how should look like in your mind?