Features from Restaurant 6

Hi there,

I'm working on this page. Password to get in and view is SOAK2020!

I am using the Restaurant 6 demo content. There is a section at the bottom of Restaurant 6 that has a photo of people dining, with the text, "Call us and book your table for tonight" overlaid on it. I really like how that section behaves -- how the photo stays still while the text moves over it when you scroll down the page. I wanted to also have that feature, but after changing that section a bit, I lost it. On my page, that section was changed to a pic of a woman in a bath looking away from you. The text now says, "Soak Sister Site Program / Spa Consultation". Can you help me figure out how to get this section to behave like Restaurant 6 again? Also, when viewing this page on mobile, the text is cut off on the right side, even though I have set a padding of %15... Can you also tell me how to fix this?

Thanks!

Comments

• Hello,
    What you mean is a "parallax" effect, which can be enabled in the section settings, exactly in the "Background Position" dropodown menu.
    Just change it there and it will work as on the BeRestaurant 6 demo

Thanks
  • Thanks! How do I make it so the picture is not so enormous? It's not just enlarging to cover the screen only, it's enlarging way larger than the size of the screen. (I've tried cover and contain in the section style with no luck). :-/
  • With the parallax effect you will not be able to customize it.
    The JS script is modifying the image to make the parallax effect the best as it can and there is no way to control it.

thanks