Imcompatible with PHP 7.3

Hi,

Tried moving up from 7.1 to 7.2 or 7.3, theme is not compatible. Can you please shed some light please?
Where can I add  a file with the screen shot here?

In ADMIN:

Warning: Use of undefined constant ‘wp_enqueue_scripts’ - assumed '‘wp_enqueue_scripts’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home4/public_html/wp-content/themes/betheme-child/functions.php on line 29

Warning: Use of undefined constant ‘remove_head_scripts’ - assumed '‘remove_head_scripts’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home4/public_html/wp-content/themes/betheme-child/functions.php on line 29

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home4/public_html/wp-content/themes/betheme-child/functions.php:29) in /home4/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 6221

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home4/public_html/wp-content/themes/betheme-child/functions.php:29) in /home4/public_html/wp-admin/includes/misc.php on line 1282

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home4/public_html/wp-content/themes/betheme-child/functions.php:29) in /home4/public_html/wp-admin/admin-header.php on line 9

IN SITE FRONT:

Warning: Use of undefined constant ‘wp_enqueue_scripts’ - assumed '‘wp_enqueue_scripts’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home4/uzbopyay/public_html/wp-content/themes/betheme-child/functions.php on line 29

Warning: Use of undefined constant ‘remove_head_scripts’ - assumed '‘remove_head_scripts’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home4/public_html/wp-content/themes/betheme-child/functions.php on line 29

Comments

• hello,
    the theme is fully supported by the PHP 7.3. Please switch to the parent theme since all of your errors come from the child theme.
    thanks
  • I will try that, however that has been no modifications in the child theme, we are just running in it, as per your own recommendation.

Could it help if I post here the lines mentioned in the errors?

• Hi there, I re-created a child and it works. Thanks!