Hover effects on "submit" buttons...

When "hover effects" is enabled on the theme it creates an unattractive gray background on all my WPForms "Submit" buttons. Help?

Comments

• Hi,
    Please always attach a link so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost) then our help will be limited, you will have to contact us when the page is online. Also please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.
    It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot, for that use services like snag.gy or pasteboard.co
    thanks
  • Also, the site is online, but I'd prefer to share the link privately?
  • Send it here, it will be a lot quicker than sending it privately.
    I'll remove it as soon as I notice it ;)
    Thanks
  • edited July 2020
    The website is live at [hidden by support team] -- all the wpforms submit buttons have this ugly hover effect. It goes away when I turn the hover effects off in theme options - but I don't want the hover effects off. I just don't know the css to adjust. Thank you!
  • Sorry, but we do not know how this plugin works, we do not support the WP Forms plugin :(
    We strongly suggest to use Contact Form 7 or Gravity Forms instead, it will surely look and will work better with our theme, because we support them and they are fully tested with the BeTheme.
    Thanks
  • edited July 2020
    Is there no way to write some !important CSS to overwrite that gray background hover? I have to assume it's some button css in the back end? Where is the hover effects css located?
    ETA I found it in the css.

.button-flat input[type="submit"]:after,.button-flat input[type="reset"]:after,.button-flat input[type="button"]:after{content:"";position:absolute;left:0;top:0;height:100%;width:100%;z-index:1;transition:all .3s;background:rgba(0,0,0,.07);opacity:1} <--- this needed to be 0
        .button-flat a.button:hover:after,.button-flat a.action_button:hover:after,.button-flat a.tp-button:hover:after,.button-flat button:hover:after,
        .button-flat input[type="submit"]:hover:after,.button-flat input[type="reset"]:hover:after,.button-flat input[type="button"]:hover:after{width:100%;opacity:1} <--- this needed to be 0

• Well, use this CSS:
    .button-flat input[type="button"]:after{opacity:0 !important} 
    .button-flat input[type="button"]:hover:after{opacity:0 !important;}

Paste it into Theme Options > Custom CSS & JS > CSS
    thanks
  • edited July 2020
    Didn't work that way. Hmmm.

(Right now I'm just using the long version in the Custom CSS and it's working.)

• What do you mean by "long version in custom css" ?
    Please paste this css at the beginning of the custom CSS page.
    thanks
  • The more complicated CSS I posted worked... your short version of css did not work.
  • Hello,
    Please insert following code instead of the old one into Betheme > Theme Options > Custom CSS & JS > CSS
    .button-flat button:hover::after{opacity:0 !important} 
    Thanks