Header disappears intermittently

Hi, 

I'm using the Resume demo and when loading on any browser the header section just sometimes isn't there? (I've tested Safari, Edge and Google)

What might be causing this and how can i rectify it please?

www.markoneaudio.com

Thanks
Mark

Comments

• Hello Mark,
    Can you tell me how to recreate that issue?
    I do not see it :(

Thanks
  • Hi Pablo, 

Ah ok I just checked and they all work apart from Safari on Mac - the header with the menu and logo in it just doesn't appear - i can't upload an image on here to show you i'm afraid?

Thanks
    Mark
  • I tested it on Safari on Mac, Firefox and Chrome, they all displays the header with menu correctly, I cannot notice that issue.

Please:
    1) Clear the cache of your browser, and check, if the issue still exists.
    2) Disable all of the plugins, clear the cache and check if the issue still exists
    3) Check, if one of your browsers does not use any extensions which would make that problem

Thanks
  • Hi Pablo, 

Ok thanks for checking, if it's fine on all you've checked then hopefully it will be for anyone else :)

I'll do all these you've suggested anyway and hopefully it will help my end.

Thank you!
    Mark
  • Hi, 

I've done all of the above you suggested but I'm on my website again now and the header just isn't there - it just doesn't look good - is there anywhere on the theme I need to look at to rectify this please?

Thanks
    Mark
  • Hey,
    Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.
    Notice!
    Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks
  • Thanks Pablo, I've just sent everything via the contact form, let me know if any problems.

Thanks
    Mark
  • Well, after disabling all of the not supported plugins it works fine.
    The fault is on the third-party plugins, you have to disable one by one and check, which one is the trouble-maker.

thanks
  • Hi Pablo, 

All sorted thank you! There were 2 plugins doing the same so i got rid of one.

Cheers
    Mark