Ad Positions within Posts

Is there a way to edit the Post creation page so that ad units can be "hard-wired" into every post, within the content?

I see how to build these positions into individual pages, and into the sidebar, header and footer. But have not found a place to build or edit the page actually used for creating new posts. I assume this is where these positions would have to be added.

I am using Google Ad Manager (doubleclick for publishers) to schedule all ad banners. I also am aware of many plug-ins that provide ad management but do not know if these are a) compatible with Ad Manager or b) would enable us to place the banners we're trying to place.

URL: fishgame.com

Thoughts?

Comments

• Hello,
    there is no universal field for displaying in posts only if that is what your asking. You would have to edit the wordpress post files in order to implement anything there.
    thanks
  • What about editing the page that displays each post? Where do I find that page?

• I do not know what you mean right now, you are asking for editing the single posts to include the ads inside, right?

Sadly, we do not help with the theme files customizations
    thanks
  • edited July 2020
    Not asking about editing single posts. Asking where to find and edit the page that controls the creation of individual posts. I don't need help customizing the page, I just need to know where to find the page.
  • If you want to edit one of the posts/pages, just go to the Pages or Posts and edit one of them.

If you want to change the html structure (to inject some scripts), you have to edit the theme files, there is no other way.

Also, you can insert JS scripts, please do that in the Theme Options > Custom CSS & JS > JS
    thanks
  • If I do inject scripts by editing theme files, will those changes be lost with future WP updates?
  • Yes, if you did not use a child theme. When you update the theme, all the theme files get overwriteen so it is crucial that you use a child theme when changing the theme files.
    I suggest you insert scripts in theme options>global>hooks or in theme options>SEO. THis way they are saved in the database, not in the theme files and updates will not affect them.
    thanks